- - Handle full set of accounts including account receivable, payable and general ledger
- - Prepare monthly management reports, forecast and cash flow
- - Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- - Liaise with internal & external auditors, and other professionals
- - Assist Management in the preparation of yearly budgets and quarterly forecast
- - Assist professionals in handling periodic financial closing activities
- - Prepare monthly tax report to ralated government agencies in timely manner
- - Assist Management in other financial issues and tasks or projects assigned.
- - Bachelor’s Degree or High Vocational Certificate in Accounting with 2 yrs exp.
- - Working experience 0 – 2 years, including new graduates.
- - Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- - Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- - Confidentiality, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- - A team player with initiative.
- - Professional behaviours including objectivity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- - Resourceful and ability to work autonomously.
- - Proficiency in financial and accounting software and Microsoft office application especially in MS Excel and MS Word.
- - Be fluent in English is an advantage.
- - Potential applicants, please send your updated resume with recent photo to us.